Royal Canadian Legion Branch 285
The Royal Canadian Legion is looking to add to our Legion family. We have an amazing core group and would love to welcome you into it.
If you have a great work ethic, love giving back to our community and can give our clientele a friendly, positive experience we want you to apply now.
Hours are subject to change. However, we are primarily looking for Tuesday to Thursday between 10:00 am – 10:00 pm and Friday and Saturday 10:00 am – midnight.
• You will be responsible for taking food and drink orders.
• Responsible for the money received.
• Responsible for registering the items on the POS.
• Balance cash at the end of the shift.
• The POS reports must be properly completed out and handed to the person in charge at the end of a shift.
• Displays a knack to be a team player with your colleagues.
• Communicate any comments, suggestions, requests or dissatisfactions to your direct supervisor.
• Take part in the different meetings.
• Contribute were necessary in case there is no bussing available.
• Follow the established dress code and hygiene rules.
• Follow the established safety standards.
• Set up in your section and bar is done properly at the beginning and at the end of each shift.
• Your section and bar is clean at all times.
• Ensure the bar is stocked.
• Daily cleaning activities planned for each day.
• Offer your cooperation and assistance to colleagues who need assistance.
We thank all those interested in this position for applying, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
• Casual dress
• Flexible schedule
• Day shift
• Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
• serving: 1 year (preferred)
• Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
• ProServe (preferred)
• Day Shift (preferred)
• Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.workopolis.com.