Banff Hospitality Collective
We’re seeking an Experienced Cocktail Bartender to join us at Hello Sunshine! This retro restaurant & karaoke bar features eye-catching fire tables, a sushi bar, groovy décor and all the good vibes. Complete with 2 karaoke rooms and a bonus Tiny Bar, this place has everything our guests are looking for and more. The menu features shareable bar bites, sushi hand rolls, grilled yakitori skewers, and crispy fried dishes. Want to learn more? Check us out here:
We Love Perks! This Position Includes:
- Live, work & play in Banff National Park!
- Great earning potential – $17.00 per hour + tips!
- Wicked staff discounts including 25% off food at all 15 venues + more
- Fun staff events – Outdoor activities, PARK Cleanups, holiday parties, team socials + more
- Opportunities for growth & advancement across 15 unique venues
- Health benefits plan available after 6 months of employment
- Work with a company that intentionally gets you outside as well as gives back to the community
What You Have:
- ProServe certification
- Bartending experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Flexible schedule required
- Strong work ethic and a positive team player
Cocktail Bartenders are always happily preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons. They love interacting with customers, taking orders and serving up great hospitality. They are great at assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
Banff Hospitality Collective is: Balkan Restaurant | Chuck’s Steakhouse | High Rollers | Magpie & Stump | Park Distillery Restaurant & Bar | The Bear Street Tavern | The Bison Restaurant + Terrace | The Eddie Burger Bar | The Maple Leaf Grill and Lounge | Three Bears Brewery & Restaurant | Hello Sunshine | Lupo Italian | Bluebird Restaurant | Are you ready to join us at Banff’s most iconic and popular downtown restaurants?
BHC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and value applicants with a diverse range of skills, experiences and competencies, and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you are invited to participate in the hiring process and require an accommodation request, please let us know in advance by responding to the invite email.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit en-ca.whatjobs.com.