Join the L’OCA Quality Market Family as Our Next Stellar Bartender!
Why join us?
Craft & Concoct: From classic cocktails to unique, innovative blends, your prowess behind the bar will serve as the spotlight.
Be Our Ambassador: Be that familiar face that people look forward to seeing. Engage, connect, and build rapport. Know what Mrs. Smith loves on her second Friday visit or suggest the perfect drink for someone’s first time.
Keep Growing: Stay updated on the latest trends, be a part of engaging workshops, and keep that thirst for knowledge alive.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Whipping up both alcoholic and non-alcoholic delights.
- Engaging customers warmly, understanding their preferences, and suggesting drinks they’d fall in love with.
- Ensuring the bar looks as sharp as you do – clean, organized, and inviting.
- Proactively promote our scrumptious offerings and pair them with the perfect drink.
- And of course, ensuring all beverages are served responsibly.
- A pro attitude paired with advanced knowledge of mixology.
- An unwavering commitment to service, quality, and consistency.
- A knack for building wonderful team and customer relationships.
- Proficiency with tools of the trade, be it shakers, blenders, or Microsoft Teams.
- At least 6+ months of bartender experience in a lively environment.
L’OCA Quality Market is an emerging specialty grocer and gourmet food retailer in Canada whose purpose is to “Spread the Love” by delivering a world-class food experience. Our core values are Quality, Scratch, Theatre, Service, and Love. Each location is comprised of a full artisanal market experience, including full-service restaurant(s), where traditional artisanal craftsmanship and service on the front end meets new world technology and innovation on the back end. A revolutionary purchasing and org structure, supported by custom technology, allows us to leverage efficiency across the business unit to drive scratch perishable production, massive prepared foods selection, full carcass meat programs, and world class service in a cost-effective format. There is also a special place in our hearts for quality local and Canadian products and we aim to deliver positive change to the food chain through a focus on local sourcing and private label partnerships. We are currently laying the groundwork for a national chain focused initially on western Canada. Our first location is 48k square feet, and located in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
To apply for this job please visit loca-goauto.icims.com.