Earls Kitchen + Bar
Some 40 years ago, Leroy “Bus” Earl Fuller and his son Stanley Earl Fuller had a simple idea: to create a laid-back burger and beer joint filled with warm, friendly people. The first Earls restaurant opened in Edmonton, Alberta in 1982, and it quickly took off — Earls has never looked back, opening locations across Canada and the US. Today, Earls has expanded to 69 locations (and counting!) and we’re looking forward to our continued growth across North America.
While much has changed since Bus and Stan opened the first Earls restaurant all those years ago, many things are the same — Earls is still a family-owned business, run by great people who are passionate about serving our guests delicious, globally-inspired food and drinks through exceptional service and an inviting environment. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re driven to make their lives awesome through the Earls Experience. We’re talking about a culture that’s built on growth and development, and the declaration of living large, purposeful lives full of fun.
We are looking for engaging Bartenders to grow our bar team. At Earls, our Bartenders not only take pride in the quality of product and service they provide, but have a natural passion for people. They understand the balance between taking their work seriously, but not themselves. From full wells to full woods, they maintain excitement with every drink poured.
As a Bartender, you will:
- Be a master multitasker. Excel in a fast-paced environment while delivering exceptional hospitality and crafting high-quality drinks for every guest.
- Create engaging guest interactions. Effortlessly strike up conversation with any and all bar guests, from first time diners to loyal regulars.
- Be a problem solver and a supportive team player. Tackle problems by using your multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
- Demonstrate your passion for the guest experience. Display your love for food and drink through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
What we need from you:
- 1 year serving or creating drinks in a high volume setting.
- Knowledge of liquor, wine, and beer.
- A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- The ability to legally work in Canada.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling to support work/life balance
- Employee discount
- Mentorship programs
- In-house hospitality and culinary training programs
- Leadership programs
- Career development and opportunity for advancement
To apply for this job please visit emplois.ca.indeed.com.