Website Boston Pizza International, Inc.
Bartenders are the engine of the Front of House, they carefully mix up cocktails and pour drinks for all of our Guests. They are responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. Dedicated to serving our Guests perfect drinks, every time, they are also great at building relationships at the bar through conversation and situational serving. They believe in championing a fun and safe work environment, and contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Previous bartending experience (1-3 years)
- Ideally Boston Pizza experience (1 yr)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- ProServe and Reel Facts required
- Able to work as a team with co-workers
- Basic knowledge of beers, wine and liquors
- Availble to work evenings and weekends
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Bartender look like?
- Maintains composure and thrives in a high pressure and fast pace environment
- Builds relationships with regulars at the bar by getting to know their names or chatting about sports.
- Knows how to mix up all drinks to Boston Pizza standards
- Committed to championing the “Foundations of Hospitality,” Boston Pizza’s Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates with the Front of House team to keep drink service moving quickly
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row . We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!
To apply for this job please visit careers.bostonpizza.ca.