Earls Kitchen + Bar
We are looking for engaging Bartenders to grow our bar team. At Earls, our Bartenders not only take pride in the quality of product and service they provide, but have a natural passion for people. They understand the balance between taking their work seriously, but not themselves. From full wells to full woods, they maintain excitement with every drink poured.
As a Bartender, you will:
• Be a master multitasker. Excel in a fast-paced environment while delivering exceptional hospitality and crafting high-quality drinks for every guest.
• Create engaging guest interactions. Effortlessly strike up conversation with any and all bar guests, from first time diners to loyal regulars.
• Be a problem solver and a supportive team player. Tackle problems by using your multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
• Demonstrate your passion for the guest experience. Display your love for food and drink through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
What we need from you:
• 1 year serving or creating drinks in a high volume setting.
• Knowledge of liquor, wine, and beer.
• A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
• A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
• A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
• The ability to legally work in Canada.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible scheduling to support work/life balance
• Employee discount
• Mentorship programs
• In-house hospitality and culinary training programs
• Leadership programs
• Career development and opportunity for advancement
To apply for this job please visit app.pushoperations.com.